Required for September 2019
We are seeking a proven, exceptional headteacher who will inspire us, challenge us and set high aspirations for, and expectations of, everyone at our Academy.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a demonstrable record of raising standards;
• Can create and embed a values-driven culture, vision and ethos;
• Is motivated by care for others, a desire to stretch and challenge and remove barriers to success; and
• Wants to develop an Academy which is at the heart of the community it serves, producing young people with the qualifications, skills and aptitude they need to succeed in our region and beyond.
We are proud to offer:
• Enthusiastic and able students, dedicated staff and engaged, supportive governors and parents;
• An ‘outward looking’ Academy Trust with ambition for its future and for working with others to ensure the best possible education for, and development of, our young people; and
• A creative and innovative culture keen to explore new ways of working to meet fresh challenges and exploit opportunities.
We would invite any interested candidates to visit our Academy and meet with the Chair of Governors during w/c 4 March 2019
Selection Centre Dates: Monday 1 & Tuesday 2 April 2019 (shortlisted candidates will attend both dates)
Closing Date: 9am Friday 15 March 2019
For an application pack see below, to arrange a visit, or for further information please contact Mrs Linda Alder on 0191 433 4026 or at email@example.com
Scale C – £17,007 – £17,391 pa (full time equivalent) – Term Time Only.
We wish to appoint an Administration/Finance Assistant, Scale C (£17,007 to £17,391 pa) 37 hours per week, term time only. The post is for maternity cover from 1 March to 21 December 2019 in the first instance.
The closing date for completed application forms is Friday 15 February at 1.00pm. Download application pack below.
Hours: Casual, Term time only
Wage: £10 per hour
We are looking to expand our team of Exam Invigilators to invigilate all internal and external examinations.
Invigilators are responsible for ensuring the examinations are conducted in line with JCQ guidelines and that all students are given the best opportunity when taking exams to realise their full potential.
Duties will include: supervision of candidates during examinations, the preparation of exam halls, distribution and collection of exam materials and papers, completion of exam invigilation paperwork.
Applicants should be well organised, calm and methodical with an ability to follow procedures.
The hours of work are casual and successful applicants will require enhanced DBS disclosure.